|1. Peng Shiguo, Zhang Yun. Razumikhin-type theorems on pth moment exponential stability of impulsive stochastic delay differential equations. IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, 2010, 55(8):1917~1922.(SCI:670OD, EI:20103213143046)
2. Peng Shiguo, Zhang Yun. Some new criteria on pth moment stability of stochastic functional differential equations with Markovian switching. IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, 2010, 55(12):2886~2990. (SCI:691AW, EI:20105013488163)
3. Peng Shiguo. Global attractive periodic solutions of BAM neural networks with continuously distributed delays in the leakage terms. Nonlinear Analysis: Real World Applications, 2010, 11(3):2141~2151. (SCI:610WE, EI:20101612858314)
4. Peng Shiguo, Jia Guobao. Some criteria on pth moment stability of impulsive stochastic functional differential equations. Statistics and Probability Letters, 2010, 80: 1085~1092. (SCI:616TI)
5. Peng Shiguo, Yang Liping. Global Exponential Stability of Impulsive Functional Differential Equations via Razumikhin Technique. Abstract and Applied Analysis, 2010, Vol. 2010, Article ID 987372:1~11. (SCI:576WR)
6. Peng Shiguo, Zhang Yun, Yu Simin. Global mean square exponential stabilization of stochastic system with time delay via impulsive control. Asian Journal of Control, 2010, DOI: 10.1002/asjc.235. (In press, SCI).